Updated 11:00 29/03/2021
Head, shoulders, knees and toes – rejoice! Business open as usual 🙂
All services are currently available and you can book at-home beauty services online anytime. We’ll let you know if this date changes in line with government advice and we’ve made it so you can cancel or reschedule for free if you need to. Keep an eye on your emails and our Instagram page for updates.
Can’t wait to get your hair done? Nor can we
… And we can’t wait to see you again.
Crossing our fingers against any delay, we hope to meet again from April 12th – and we’re already booking appointments!
Perhaps you’ve been worried by press reports of “long Covid” allergic reactions to hair colouring – the proper name is anaphylactic shock.
After all, even those of us who’ve felt fit throughout the pandemic might have actually had COVID; a lot of people have had it asymptomatically. It’s also true that allergic reactions to hair dye are nothing new – some people have suffered with this in the past. What’s new is a theory – as yet unproven – that people with “long Covid” are more prone to allergies.
But if you’re planning on having Izabella or one of her team colour your hair, there’s no need for you to worry, as we’ve got that covered – whether or not you believe you may have had COVID.
First, the colourings we use are laboratory tested to ensure the minimum possible risk of an allergic reaction.
Second, as soon as you make your appointment, we’ll send you a small tester sample of the actual hair colouring we’ll use in the post.
Dab a tiny amount on the skin behind one ear and leave it there. If nothing happens, great, you don’t have an allergy. However, if it starts itching, wash it off immediately and call us. We may be able to use another product, or have to make other plans.
If sadly we can’t go through with your hairstyling because of an allergy, there’s no cancellation fee.
Also, of course, if you book now and we can’t go ahead because of a government delay in opening up, there’s no charge. So now’s the time to call Izabella and her team at Izabella Bordignon London and book your hairdo – with total confidence!
Bookings are now open for at-home beauty appointments
Izabella Bordignon London has always offered the best hair service in London, and from now on, it will be even better and safer. We will take only two appointments a day, so Izabella and her team have time to clean and sterilise everything and don’t need to rush your appointment, taking every step to ensure we comply with all government measures and recommendations.
For safety measures, all appointments must be paid for in advance through our online booking system.
Izabella Bordignon London is fully trained in COVID-19 safety
Your health and safety are our absolute priority, so to protect you and your beauty professional we have introduced enhanced hygiene and safety protocols for all at-home beauty services.
We’re requiring all professionals to complete an externally accredited course that covers the known key facts about the coronavirus, as well as practical things like correct hand washing, face mask use and surface cleaning.
As is compulsory, all our beauty professionals will:
- Wear a mask and be equipped with disposable gloves and a disposable apron to wear during your appointment. Shoes and extra bags will not be brought into your house
- Carry and deploy a checked and regulated kit containing anti-viral soap, a thermometer, wipes and sprays to sanitise hands, tools and any surface areas involved in your service.
- Absolutely not work if feeling unwell. We’ll always check with all our team members before any of them visit your home to confirm that neither they nor any of their family members need to self-isolate.
We need your help to keep you and our team safe:
During this time of heightened health and safety, we kindly ask you to prepare for your appointment in the following ways:
- You’ll need to wear a mask or cloth face covering from the moment Izabella Bordignon London rings the doorbell, and, for home visits, we will do the same. Given the wider supply issues with masks in the UK, we’d be super grateful if you can use your own mask in the first instance. Check out these government guidelines, including advice on how to make your own mask from a T-shirt.
- Have a shower and wash your hands thoroughly just before and after your treatment.
- If your treatment uses a table, clear 2x2m of floor space ahead of time. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to help you move furniture at the moment to reduce touch-points.
- If you can, open a window to let fresh air flow through the room – evidence suggests well-ventilated spaces help reduce COVID-19 transmission.
- Ensure other members of your household will not be in the same room during your service.
- Clean and disinfect the service area.
- Wear a face mask during your service to protect yourself and your beauty professional.
- Ensure your beauty professional has easy access to hand-washing facilities.
- After your service, please disinfect the service area and any areas in which your beauty professional came into contact.
We’ve got you covered!
What to expect:
- Your professional will prepare and re-sanitise any equipment needed for your service and prepare the service area with a disposable covering.
- You will be asked to listen and respond verbally to the consultation and hygiene checklist before your professional takes a photo of her set up and kit.
- At the end of your service any equipment used in the service will be sanitised and the service area wiped down and cleared of any residue.
- For an extra precaution, after your beauty professional has left, you should further sanitise any surface areas, doorknobs etc she came into contact with during her visit.
Don’t book if you or anyone in your household is self-isolating
Please cancel your booking or hold off on booking according to the NHS’s self-isolation guidelines. That could mean avoiding treatments for at least seven days from the first day of suspicious symptoms if you live alone, or for 14+ days if you live with other people. We are sorry we cannot serve you at the moment if you, or anyone in your household, is considered to be a vulnerable person at this time.
Reschedule easily if you need to
Let our Customer Support team know, and we’ll apply our COVID-19 cancellation policy which means you won’t be charged for cancelling up until 24 hours before your booking.
Questions? Message us directly
Once you’ve booked, you can message us on Whatsapp +447853085116 or SMS at any time. You can send us any last-minute queries, or just use it to introduce yourself and reassure us that you’re following all the safety guidelines.
If you have a specific question that isn’t covered here, please send us an email [email protected]
Thank you for your trust and support
We wouldn’t be here without your ongoing support and trust in our processes and people and we’re so grateful. We cannot wait to get back to putting a smile on your face. Here’s to all the future connections, conversations and treatments that nourish mind, body and soul.